Metal medical components with nitinol stents & detachable coils delivery system
Rapid Response Prototyping
Surface Finishing Technology
Parylene & PTFE Coating Technology
Centerless Profile Grinding
Test Lab Services
● Coronary and neuro stents.
● Heart valve frames.
● Peripheral arterial stents.
● Endovascular aneurysm components.
● Delivery system and catheter component&.
● Gastroenterology stents.
Stents & Nitinol Components
|Material||Nitinol/ Stainless steel/ Co-Cr /…|
|Dimension||Strut width accuracy: ±0.003mm|
|Heat Treatment||Black/blue/light blue oxide treatment for nitinol components
Vacuum treatment for stainless steel & Co-Cr stents
|Surface Finishing||● Microblasting /chemical etching and polishing/ Mechanical polishing
● Both internal surface and external surface can be electropolished
|Material||Nitinol/ Stainless steel|
|Laser Cutting||Femtosecond OD≥0.2mm|
|Grinding||Multi-tapered grinds, long taper grinds for tubing and wires|
|Welding||Laser welding/Soldering/Plasma welding
Various combination of wires/tubing/coils
● Automated laser welding for medical devices and components, the minimum diameter of the smallest spot can reach up to 0.0030".
● Welding of dissimilar metals.
● Contactless processing, minimum cutting slit width: 0.001".
● Processing of irregular structures, repetition accuracy can reach up to ±0.0001".
● Precise heat-treatment temperature and shape control ensure the phase transition temperature required by the product, thereby meeting the functional requirements of nickel-titanium implantable medical devices.
● Contactless polishing.
● Roughness of internal and external surfaces: Ra≤0.05μm, superior over the industry average by 0.2μm.
● ISO13485 quality management system.
● Equipped with advanced equipment to ensure that product quality meets the requirements for medical device applications.